is a quarterly magazine for Parents centered on shedding light and providing exposure. To navigate the paths before us, we must understand how important exposure is. The reality is we don't know what we don't know. And, exposure brings to light ideas that were once in darkness. It also give us more options. And without it, our choices tend to fall in concentrated areas-the ones we know the most about. Issue 01 of MZAZI explores professionals in STEM and why this road is paved with goals.
The Pretty Geeky Kids Club is an educational organization who has a whole-listic approach to fundamental learning-providing solutions that yield results. It is our belief that we can't support the child without supporting the parent. For this reason, MZAZI was born. Our goal is to put out relevant content that can be immediately applied in the lives of families everywhere.
In this issue...
- Why the Road to STEM is Paved with Goals
- Interviews with Professionals in STEM
- The Importance of Self-Care
- How to Prepare for Next School Year
- How to Foster a Love for Literature in your home
- Letters written from the Parent + Teacher Perspectives